Women's Weekend - Saturday Ticket
< Back to all events
Women's Weekend - Saturday Ticket
We are excited to announce that tickets for Women’s Weekend 2018 are now available! This October 6th and 7th the park will be dedicated to a weekend full of celebrating women’s mountain biking. Following the success of last year, tickets for this event will continue to be free, yes FREE!
So, what exactly is our Women’s Weekend all about? To put it simply, it’s all about celebrating mountain biking and the shared experiences that riding a bike can bring with as many female riders as possible. We’ve seen great growth in the numbers of female riders here at the park and we’re excited to see that trend continue. Over the course of the weekend we will have;
- Shimano workshop classes
- Fox Suspension setup classes
- Coaching sessions with Katy Curd & BPW coaches (pre-book only)
- Pumping masterclass coaching sessions with BPW coaches (pre-book only)
- Group rides with pro riders
- Q&A sessions with pro riders
- Yoga sessions with Pure Body Balance (pre-book only)
- Strength, balance and posture sessions with Rise MTB (pre-book only)
- A huge range of female specific MTB kit available to try and buy
- Free tubeless conversions with Stan’s No Tubes
- Free access to our amazing network of 40 world class trails!
- MTB film night on Saturday night
Throughout the weekend we’ll be joined by mountain bike stars Veronique Sandler, Katy Curd, Meg James and others to be announced soon. These inspirational women will be hosting group rides and informal Q&A sessions to talk about all things MTB.
Shimano will be bringing relaxed and fun workshop sessions focussing on those things you want to know but perhaps don't feel comfortable asking for help with.
- Cockpit Set up - how to get the most out of your bike
- Gears, how to change and index your gears
- Brakes, how to change pads, and bleed your brakes
Suspension setup can be confusing at the best of times and has a big impact on how your bike will ride. Thankfully the team from Fox suspension will be on hand to give you some tips and tricks to help you get the most from you bike and help you find the perfect settings.
We’ll also have a range of paid coaching sessions running throughout the weekend. From pumping masterclasses with our in-house coaches to coaching sessions with Katy Curd. As group numbers for coaching sessions are limited be sure to check out our coaching page and book your space now.
In addition to all of the above Trek, Fox, GoPro, MBUK, Muc Off, Stan’s, WTB, Giro, Bell, Camelbak, Dakine, Hope Tech Women and Troy lee Designs will be on site with a wide range of women’s specific products that you can try before you buy, last year saw some amazing bargains on offer and we expect the same again this year.
Each FREE ticket will include your pedal pass for the day as well as access to classes (excluding coaching) and seminars! Full day uplift tickets are available via our uplift booking page or if you would prefer to mix riding with some of our classes then we’ve set aside additional busses for PAYG riders (£4 per uplift available on the day).
Please note that due to the limited group numbers for Yoga, Strength balance and posture classes and coaching sessions so you’ll need to pre book them in advance as an extra ticket via our events page.