If you are a regular visitor to BikePark Wales why not save yourself some cash at the same time as supporting future trail development by investing in a season pass, valid from 1st January to 31st December. As with pedal passes, all proceeds from season passes go towards continual trail maintenenace and development.
View dates & book
Season Pass Info
Why not become a member of the BPW family, visit regularly, make new friends, and improve your riding. A season pass is a cost effective way to enjoy the park year round and offers great value access to the UK's best selection of trails. Simply purchase your season pass online and collect it on your next visit to the bike park.
What is Included with a 2021 season pass?
- Pedal access to the park during operational hours
- 15% discount in the Café
- 10% discount in the shop (excludes bikes and frames)
* Please note 2021 season passes are valid from the point of purchase until December 31st 2021.
* Season passes give you free pedal access to the park during operational hours only, they do not include free uplift access.
* We offer a 50% locals discount for those that live within 5 miles as the crow flies of the bike park, please email us email@example.com to see if you qualify.
* For 2021 standard opening will be 5 days per week (closed Tues/Wed) other than school holidays when we will open 7 days per week.
Will my 2020 season pass be extended?
Due to the park being closed by Covid 19 we will be extending all our 2020 season passes.
- Full year passes will be extended by 6 months
- Half year passes will be extended by 2.5 months
Riders who are under 18 years old require a parent or guardian to complete the registration and acceptance of risk. Parents or guardians should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for the Minors actions and involvement. Children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by a guardian at all times in the bike park.
If you have any questions regarding your existing season pass please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.