Bike / Equipment Hire / Uplift
For those that wish to enjoy riding at their own pace; bike and equipment hire with uplift is the best option. This package includes premium hardtail bike and protective equipment rental (includes full face helmet, knee and shin protection, elbow pads and gloves).
View dates & book
Watch a video
PRICING & MORE INFO
- Mon-Fri = £76 (childrens bikes £66)
- Weekends & Bank Holidays = £80 (childrens bikes £70)
This package includes
- Session incudes 4 hours of uplift pass allowing you to ride as many times as you wish.
- Access to Kermit our green trail
- Bike, helmet and protective equipment hire included
- A child ticket is defined by a 'youth' bike hire selection (under 150 cm tall / 4ft 9")
Sessions run 11.00AM - 15.00PM
Riders who are under 18 years old require a parent or guardian to complete the registration and acceptance of risk. Parents or guardians should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for the Minors actions and involvement. Children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by a guardian at all times in the bike park and we suggest you check our MTB checklist to ensure their bike is suitable (child carrying devices are not allowed).
We recommend this option for beginner riders who have some limited experience of off-road cycling and strongly recommend you only ride our green graded trails