We are recruiting - Bike Shop Supervisor
Have you got what we are looking for?
As a result of changes to the structure of the BikePark Wales shop team, we are now recruiting a Shop Supervisor.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring high standards of customer service in the Bike Shop, and to carry out all tasks necessary to ensure the store is managed in a professional manner. This includes contributing to financial performance and stock management. Key responsibilities include:
· Responsible for maintaining high standards of store provision and appearance, meeting brand guidelines of BikePark Wales partners/suppliers.
· Act as an approachable source of information for customers wishing to make a purchase of either bike or related goods, including discussing the merits of different products.
· Range planning along with the Shop Manager through management of stock levels and placing of orders with suppliers within budget and range boundaries.
· Responsible for maintaining stock levels and ensuring products are displayed in a professional manner.
· Ensuring stock is booked on the EPOS system and managing passing invoices to the company accountant.
Previous bike shop experience and an in-depth knowledge of mountain bikes and clothing is essential to the role, as is use of stock control systems and purchase orders. Use of Citrus Lime is desirable.
In return, we offer a salary of £18k per annum plus benefits in an exciting and growing world-class mountain biking venue. If you are interested in applying for the role please email your CV to email@example.com . The post is advertised until filled.