Servicing and repairs
We take pride in the quality of every repair and upgrade we do here at BikePark Wales. Our Cytech level three (the highest level) qualified mechanics will look after your bike and ensure you are back on two wheels and rolling again as quickly as possible.
No job is too big or too small and you can rest assured that if you aren’t an expert and don’t know your mineral oil from your Dot Fluid, we do! We’ll listen to your needs and have you back on the bike with a big smile at an affordable price. We get countless e-mails and great feedback from customers praising the high quality and excellent value of our workshop work. Bike shops can be intimidating places, here at BPW you will be welcomed regardless of your technical knowledge or background and we will do our best to help you out.
- Minimum Labour Charge -------£10.00
- Gear Service (Set-up using current cables) ------- £10.00
- Tubeless Conversion – Per Wheel (not inc tape or valves) ------- £10.00
- Puncture Repair (including inner-tube) ------- £15.00
- Hydraulic Brake Bleed -Per bleed ------- £17.50
- Wheel True and Tension------- £15.00
- RockShox Reverb Bleed ------- £15.00
- BB Replacement (+ individually priced BB) ------- £15.00
- Headset Service (Individually priced bearing(s)- If required) ------- £20.00
- Spoke Replacement (Individually priced spokes) ------- £20.00
- Hub Service (Individually priced bearings) ------- £20.00
To book your bike in for a service, quote or upgrade simply visit the bike shop or e-mail [email protected]. The best thing is we have free parking, you can enjoy coffee and cake whilst your bike is being fixed or if you are lucky enough to have more than one bike you can go for a ride!
All our workshop staff are Mojo trained so you can drop your Fox suspension forks or rear shocks in with us for a first class service from as little as £47, we offer highly competitive rates, a first class standard of service and friendly, unpretentious advice.
Email – [email protected]
Phone - 07730 382501