We are hiring - Seasonal operations team member
We're looking of a seasonal operations assistant to help out over the busy summer season!
BikePark Wales is the UK’s number one mountain bike facility located at Merthyr Tydfil on the edge of the Brecon Beacons national park just 25 minutes north of central Cardiff. The park is now an internationally recognised destination and a mecca for mountain bikers.
BikePark Wales is a young, successful business which is growing fast. The current offering includes over 40 world class mountain bike trails, a vehicular uplift service, café, bikes shop, bike hire, coaching and events but an ambitious 3 year plan is now underway to both improve the existing services and add new products to the existing site.
We are looking for an energetic, responsible and organised individual to join our customer service team as an Operations Team member. Reliability and adaptability are vital for this role, as are excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. This new role will lead day-to-day operations. Assisting all departments to ensure high standards of customer service is delivered. You will support and encourage strong team working. The ideal candidate will have a passion for, previous experience with and great understanding of quality visitor experience. This new position will become pivotal in delivering fantastic experiences to visitors on a daily basis.
Responsibilities to include:
- Working across all departments to deliver excellent visitor experience.
- Assisting across all departments on the day-to-day operation of BikePark Wales.
- Engaging with our visitors to share information they will need for their day but also share upcoming events.
- Supporting and facilitating events.
- Assisting the Heads of departments in delivering a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Assist on site presentation to include entrance road, car parks and visitor centre. Daily responsibility for ensuring site cleanliness.
- Assisting with general maintenance of building and facilities and to support Heads of Department with maintenance needs.
- Adhering to Health & Safety compliance across the site.
All aplications to be sent to Claire@bikeparkwales.com