We are hiring - photographer and marketing star
BikePark Wales is looking for an upcoming photographer and marketing star to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person, if you think you have what it takes please read on.
BikePark Wales is seeking an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and creative individual to head up our onsite photography program and assist with other marketing duties at this busy and rapidly growing venue.
We’re looking for an individual who knows their F22 from their white balance and can capture diverse and memorable images for our customers to purchase via the BikePark Wales Website. In addition to heading up our onsite photography we are also looking for someone to assist our marketing manager with daily marketing tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to get creative and produce unique and engaging content for the BPW social media channels.
This position will be part time primarily on weekends with the view to grow the role into a full-time position.
You will need:
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for mountain biking or similar outdoor industry
- To be proactive, seize potential opportunities and get out there and make things happen
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Taking professional quality photographs in a variety of weather conditions and locations
- Uploading captured photographs to the BPW website
- To market and drive sales of Images taken at BikePark Wales
- Creating original and engaging content, both written and video clips / Images to promote BikePark Wales and its sponsors
- To assist the marketing manager with daily marketing task such as updating our website, liaising with sponsors and assisting with the planning of larger film projects and events.
Camera equipment can be provided for this role if required.
All applicants should e-mail a CV and 400 word covering letter to [email protected], those applicants with portfolio work should also include a link. Closing date for applications is 11th May 2019.