We are hiring - Food & Beverage team member
BikePark Wales was born from a passion to create the best mountain bike facility in the UK, the UK's first full scale bike park to rival the best in the World. The BikePark Wales team have grafted day and night for 5 years to create this incredible facility. BikePark Wales is built for riders, by riders.
The candidate will be an adaptable and integral part of the F & B team. The role will be a busy one, but varied and exciting. The candidate will have previous till and cash handling experience as well as a food hygiene qualification.
The ideal candidate will be a fun, engaging individual who is organised, experienced and great with people. We are of course a trail head location and our team and customers love to ride, we love to see our team out on the trails as well.
- Food Hygiene Certificate (Level 2 minimum).
- Previous Experience of working within a catering establishment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained throughout the café and the dining areas.
- ‘Walk the floor’ during service periods to ensure that excellent levels of service are being delivered to the customers.
- Project a positive, approachable, friendly and professional image.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, working under high pressure.
- Be reliable, and flexible as we are open seven days a week.
- Have the right attitude, being ready and willing to work hard and support the team.
- Ideally possess a relevant professional qualification, including Food Hygiene Level 2.
- Have at least one year professional kitchen experience in a high volume venue in a similar role.
- Be familiar with till systems and cash handling.
Duties and Responsibilities - General
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems
- To co-operate with relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in the performance of the duties of the post
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with the Company’s equal opportunities policies
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate
- To understand and comply with the Company’s environmental policies
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Be organised, honest and reliable
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Barista experience.
- Welsh speaker
Note: The details contained in this Job Description summarise the main expectations of the role but it should be understood that the nature of individual roles will evolve and change as the service develops and grows. Consequently BikePark Wales will review and revise this Job Description as required in consultation with post holder.
If you think you have what we are looking, get in touch! All applications to be sent to Lee@bikeparkwales.com