We are Hiring - Café Assistant (Barista)
Have you got a passion for good coffee and food? If so, we want to hear from you!
As part of our development plans for the park we’re working hard to continue developing our café. If you’re passionate and want to join us on this journey read on.
The post holder will be required to act as a Front of House member of the Café team, with a focus on preparing and serving great coffee, and including helping prepare and serve food.
Experience & Qualifications:
Food Hygiene Level 2 desired. Customer Service Skills. Experience as a Barista would be beneficial but training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities - Specific
Duties and Responsibilities - General
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems
- To co-operate with relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in the performance of the duties of the post
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with the Company’s equal opportunities policies
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- To understand and comply with the Company’s environmental policies
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post
- Compile and agree a list of annual goals and targets with your line manager, and to be responsible for achieving all actions
- Previous experience of working in a catering establishment
- Previous Barista experience and an interest in food and drink in general
- Be organised, honest and reliable
- Having a friendly and engaging personality
- Comfortable working with members of the public
- Should have a confident manner
- Must be helpful and polite
Note: The details contained in this Job Description summarise the main expectations of the role at the date it was prepared. It should be understood that the nature of individual roles will evolve and change as the service develops and grows. Consequently BikePark Wales will review and revise this Job Description as required in consultation with post holders.
Competitive salary (depending on experience).
To apply pleae sent a CV and breif covering letter to [email protected]