We are Hiring - Bike Shop Supervisor
BikePark Wales are on the lookout for a Bike Shop Supervisor. If you share our passion for Mountain Biking, the Bike Community and want to work right at the trail head we’d like to hear from you. With the UK’s best selection of trails, an amazing shop stocking the best brands in the business and a fantastic team of people, BikePark Wales is the best place to work for anyone who lives for Mountain Biking.
We are looking for the right person to complement our existing team with enthusiasm and a passion for all things Bike related to help deliver exceptional customer service, product knowledge and good times in our Bike Shop.
The position will be Full-time, 40 hours per week, spread across five days, including Weekend and Bank Holiday work and will be based at BikePark Wales. The Retail Supervisor will report to the Bike Shop Manager and be responsible for supervising the Retail Assistant(s) and have experience of working in a Bike Shop in a Senior Role. Responsibilities will include:
- Up to date knowledge of Brands & products within the cycle industry.
- Experience of building orders with suppliers within budget and range boundaries.
- An approachable & honest source of information for customers wishing to make a purchase of either bike or associated product.
- Talk with experience on relative merits of different products, offer opinion and guidance on product selection.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a calm, timely and effective manner.
- Pride in visual presentation of the shop and merchandise.
- Experience of cash handling, balancing registers and dealing with customer refunds.
- A can-do attitude, excellent time management and ability to work under own initiative.
- An ability to enthuse colleagues to maintain a fun and engaging working environment.
- Bike maintenance experience with a Cytech Level 2 qualification.
- Previous till system experience, preferably Citrus Lime.
- Knowledge of inventory techniques
- Welsh Speaker
What we can offer you in return
- A fun, friendly working environment.
- Exciting staff perks package including free entry to the trails and uplift service.
- 50% off food in the cafe and discount in the bike department.
- 20 days holiday including 8 Bank Holidays Entitlement.
- A chance to be a major part of building something special
Note: The details contained in this Job Description summarise the main expectations of the role but it should be understood that the nature of individual roles will evolve and change as the service develops and grows. Consequently, BikePark Wales will review and revise this Job Description as required in consultation with post holders.
A full job description is available on request.
If you think you are what we’re looking for get in touch! Olly@bikeparkwales.com