Re opening April 26th, click here for more info
Ticket to ride
COMING SOON, TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE FOR SESSIONS FROM MID-MAY
This is the best way for those that are new to mountain biking to experience the thrill of descending the longest beginner singletrack trail in the UK. You will be looked after from start to finish by one of our experienced mountain hosts who will introduce you to the sport, give you some fundamental tips and advice, help you get kitted up and guide you through your ride on the mountain.
View dates & book
PRICING & MORE INFO
Uplifted tour (van uplift)
- Child: £65
- Adult: £80
- Family Ticket (2 x Adults + 2 x Children): £260 (price auto updates in cart)
- Family Ticket + Extra Child: £50 / Extra Adult: £65
Face masks will be mandatory in the uplift vehicle at all times during the COVID-19 pandemic. "Snoods" are not permitted, passengers are required to wear fitted face masks, these can be cloth or surgical style.
* Minimum rider age 8 years on uplifted tour, 14 years on e-bike tour
* Available weekends, bank holidays and school holidays only
- Premium bike and protective equipment rental (includes full face helmet, knee and shin protection, elbow pads and gloves).
- Two uplifts to the top of the mountain on uplifted tour (2 guided laps on e-bike tour).
- Access to Kermit our world class 5Km long beginner descending trail.
- A mountain host to give you tips and guide you through the whole experience with a ratio of no more than one host to seven riders.
- Session lasts 4 hours starting at 9am (please note this time is only for the 'Ticket to Ride' package and times vary for other packages)
- A child ticket is defined by a 'youth' bike hire selection (under 150 cm tall / 4ft 9") for the uplifted tour.
* Riders need to be physically fit and healthy with good bike handling ability to take part but previous mountain biking experience is not essential.