Ticket to ride
A 4-hour gravity mountain biking taster session with everything included!
This is the best way for those that are new to mountain biking to experience the thrill of descending the longest beginner downhill trail in the UK. You will be looked after from start to finish by one of our experienced mountain hosts who will introduce you to the sport, give you some fundamental tips and advice, help you get kitted up and guide you through your ride on the mountain. You will enjoy our vehicle uplift to the top of the mountain and all equipment is included.
View dates & book
Watch a video
PRICING & MORE INFO
Uplifted tour (van uplift)
- Child: £65
- Adult: £80
- Family Ticket (2 x Adults + 2 x Children): £260 (price auto updates in cart)
- Family Ticket + Extra Child: £50 / Extra Adult: £65
Face coverings are mandatory in the uplift vehicle at all times during the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Minimum rider age, 10 years old.
* Available weekends, bank holidays and school holidays only.
- Premium bike and protective equipment rental (includes full face helmet, knee and shin protection, elbow pads and gloves).
- Two uplifts to the top of the mountain on uplifted tour.
- Access to Kermit our world class 5Km long beginner downhill trail.
- A mountain host to give you tips and guide you through the whole experience with a ratio of no more than one host to seven riders.
- Session lasts 4 hours starting at 9am (please note this time is only for the 'Ticket to Ride' package and times vary for other packages)
- A child ticket is defined by a 'youth' bike hire selection (under 150 cm tall / 4ft 9") for the uplifted tour.
Riders who are under 18 years old require a parent or guardian to complete the registration and acceptance of risk. Parents or guardians should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for the Minors actions and involvement. Children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult (the accompanying adult must also be booked onto the same experience).
* Riders need to be physically fit and healthy with good bike handling ability to take part but previous mountain biking experience is not essential.