Ticket to ride
This is the best way for those that are new to mountain biking to experience the thrill of descending the longest beginner singletrack trail in the UK. You will be looked after from start to finish by one of our experienced mountain hosts who will introduce you to the sport, give you some fundamental tips and advice, help you get kitted up and guide you through your ride on the mountain.
View dates & book
PRICING & MORE INFO
Child: £65 Adult: £80
Family Ticket (2 x Adults + 2 x Children): £260 (price auto updates in cart)
Family Ticket + Extra Child: £50 / Extra Adult: £65
* Minimum rider age 8 years
* Available weekends, bank holidays and school holidays only
Face coverings will be mandatory in the uplift vehicle at all times during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Premium hardtail bike and protective equipment rental (includes full face helmet, knee and shin protection, elbow pads and gloves).
- Two uplifts to the top of the mountain.
- Access to Kermit our green trail.
- A mountain host to give you tips and guide you through the whole experience with a ratio of no more than one host to seven riders.
- Session lasts 3.5 hours starting at either 9am or 12:30pm (September to April) 1:30PM (May-August).
- A child ticket is defined by a 'youth' bike hire selection (under 150 cm tall / 4ft 9").
* Riders need to be physically fit and healthy with good bike handling ability to take part but previous mountain biking experience is not essential.