Pro Line - what to expect
Extremely Difficult Rating – Pro Lines are just that, lines suitable for professional and elite riders who have honed their downhill and Bike Park skills to an exceptionally high level only. Pro lines will include: mandatory jumps, gaps, and large features with no ride-arounds.
- Pro Lines are suitable for: Riders with an elite level of technical ability; competent at riding steep technical downhill, large highly technical jumps with gaps and no ride around.
- Bike required: Good quality and well maintained mountain bike with hydraulic disc brakes. Long travel (160-200mm+) modern full-suspension all-mountain or downhill bike recommended.
- Trail and surface types: Severe constructed trails and/or natural features. All sections will be very challenging with any surface types. Includes extreme levels of risk. Jumping ability obligatory.
- Gradients and technical trail features: These trails incorporate some of the largest technical trail features, including timber features, unavoidable drops and mandatory jumps with no limit to trail gradient.
- Suggested skill level: Professional and elite level only, riders at the very top of their game with considerable experience of riding highly challenging terrain and large jumps and drops.