Beginner Uplift Only
Ride our uplift service using your own equipment to enjoy Kermit, the UK's longest beginner downhill mountain bike trail. How many descents can you manage in a full day, can you beat our current record of 10 laps of Kermit?!
View dates & book
Watch a video
PRICING & MORE INFO
- Day Uplift Mon-Thurs = £41
- Day Uplift Friday = £44
- 6 hour Uplift Weekends & Bank Holidays = £48
- 4.5 hour Uplift Weekends and Bank Holidays = £37
- Weekend Uplift Pass = £92 (only available before 24th April and after 29th August)
Face coverings are mandatory in the uplift vehicle at all times during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The above prices include your £14 trail access fee
- The prices above have been amended to reflect increased safety measures and reduced capacities during the COVID-19 pandemic
- During the COVID-19 pandemic the pay as you go uplift provision is temporarily suspended
From April 26th through to August 29th we will operate two 4.5 hour uplift sessions each day on Saturdays and Sundays with smaller groups(Monday-Friday will be a single 6 hour session). The 4.5 hour sessions start at 9 AM and 2:30 PM and offer a great way to get a solid uplift fix and enjoy a few pedal laps too. 4.5 hour session passes include pedal access to the bike park for the full day.
During school holiday periods BikePark Wales will be open 7 days per week, otherwise uplift operating hours are as follows:
Sat & Sun before April 26th:10:00-16:00
Sat & Sun April 26th to August 29th: Early session: 09:00-13:30 | Late session: 14:30-19:00
Riders who are under 18 years old require a parent or guardian to complete the registration and acceptance of risk. Parents or guardians should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for the Minors actions and involvement. Children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by a guardian at all times in the bike park.
Under 10's Uplift Token
With the absence of our PAYG uplift service we're aware that it's difficult for families with young children to use our uplift service. Until we’re able to re-introduce our PAYG uplift service we will be offering an under 10’s uplift token. This token will be valid for 3 uplift runs and will be available to purchase on the day for £10.50.
* Under 10’s must be with a full paying adult
* Only valid for Under 10’s
* Cannot be guaranteed or prebooked.
We recommend this option for beginner riders who have some limited experience of off-road cycling