Beginner Uplift Only
Ride our uplift service using your own equipment to enjoy Kermit, the UK's longest beginner downhill mountain bike trail. How many descents can you manage in a full day, can you beat our current record of 10 laps of Kermit?!
View dates & book
PRICING & MORE INFO
- Day Uplift Mon-Thurs = £43
- Day Uplift Friday = £45
- Weekend days before April 16th (6 hour session) = £48
- Weekend between April 16th & September 4th (4.5 hour session AM or PM) = £37 (includes a pedal pass for the full day 09:00-19:00)
- Bank Holidays = £48
- Weekend Uplift Pass before April 16th = £94
Face coverings are mandatory in the uplift vehicle at all times during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The above prices include your £15 trail access fee
- During the COVID-19 pandemic the pay as you go uplift provision is temporarily suspended
During school holiday periods BikePark Wales will be open 7 days per week, otherwise uplift operating hours are as follows:
- Monday: 10:00-16:00
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 10:00-16:00
- Friday: 10:00-16:00
- Sat & Sun: 10:00-16:00
Weekend days from April 16th through to September 4th
- AM sessions run 09:00AM -13:30PM
- PM sessions run 14.30PM - 19.00PM
*During winter the uplift may have to finish a little earlier due to poor light
Riders who are under 18 years old require a parent or guardian to complete the registration and acceptance of risk. Parents or guardians should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for the Minors actions and involvement. Children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by a guardian at all times in the bike park.
Under 10's Uplift Token
With the absence of our PAYG uplift service we're aware that it's difficult for families with young children to use our uplift service. Until we’re able to re-introduce our PAYG uplift service we will be offering an under 10’s uplift token. This token will be valid for 3 uplift runs and will be available to purchase on the day for £10.50.
* Under 10’s must be with a full paying adult
* Only valid for Under 10’s
* Cannot be guaranteed or prebooked.
We recommend this option for beginner riders who have some limited experience of off-road cycling