Beginner Uplift Only
Ride our uplift service using your own equipment to enjoy Kermit, the UK's longest beginner downhill mountain bike trail. How many descents can you manage in a full day, can you beat our current record of 10 laps of Kermit?!
View dates & book
PRICING & MORE INFO
- Unlimited nonstop uplift during session
- Full day pedal pass included
- Ideal for beginners with some experience of bike park riding
- Monday-Friday = £46 (Bookings From Feb 1st £48)
- Weekend Day & Bank Holiday = £48 (Bookings From Feb 1st £50)
- Full Weekend = £96 (Bookings From Feb 1st £100)
- Monday: 10:00-16:00
- Tuesday: Closed (apart from school holidays)
- Wednesday: Closed (apart from school holidays)
- Thursday: 10:00-16:00
- Friday: 10:00-16:00
- Sat & Sun: 10:00 -16.00
PAY AS YOU GO
PAYG uplift service is available in limited quantities and can be purchased from the Visitor Welcome Centre on the day subject to availability. The PAYG service is open to pedestrians wishing to use the uplift as well as riders who have a valid pedal pass. Each run is £5 for over 10's and £3.50 for under 10's.
- Over 10’s £5 per run
- Under 10’s £3.50 per run
Riders who are under 18 years old require a parent or guardian to complete the registration and acceptance of risk. Parents or guardians should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for the minor’s actions and involvement. Children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by a guardian at all times in the bike park and we suggest you check our MTB checklist to ensure their bike is suitable (child carrying devices are not allowed).
Winter uplift hours
During winter the uplift may have to finish slightly earlier due to poor light conditions.
We recommend this option for beginner riders who have some limited experience of off-road cycling and strongly recommend you only ride our green graded trails