Bike / Equipment Hire / Pedal Access
If you are looking for a challenge and are physically fit and strong then why not take the challenge of the "Beast of Burden" climb to the summit in order to earn your turns before descending down the ultimate beginner trail!
View dates & book
Watch a video
PRICING & MORE INFO
- Adult = £37
- Child = £27
This package includes
- Premium hardtail bike and protective equipment rental (includes full face helmet, knee and shin protection, elbow pads and gloves)
- Access to Kermit our green trail
- A child ticket is defined by a 'youth' bike hire selection (under 150 cm tall / 4ft 9")
- AM sessions run 10AM -12:45PM
- PM sessions run 1:30PM - 4:15PM
Riders who are under 18 years old require a parent or guardian to complete the registration and acceptance of risk. Parents or guardians should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for the Minors actions and involvement. Children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by a guardian at all times in the bike park.
Beast of Burden is a tough 4.6KM climb with steep pitches and varied surface types so we only recommend the pedal up option to more experienced riders.