Expert trails: what to expect
Black BikePark trails feature highly difficult riding including challenging technical downhill riding and large bike park features suited to expert level riders. Some of the elements you will encounter on Black grade trails include: Large manmade and natural jumps, drops, highly technical terrain, timber ramps or features and all gradients and ground conditions. Expert mountain bikers should be the only riders who use these trails.
- Black grade BikePark trails are suitable for: Expert level mountain bikers, used to steep, technical and highly demanding trails.
- Bike required: Good quality, well maintained off-road mountain bike with hydraulic disc brakes. Long travel (160-200mm+) modern full-suspension all-mountain or downhill bike recommended.
- Trail and surface types: Challenging Downhill trails and singletrack; Black trails contain great technical challenge and often continuous difficulty. Can include any naturally occurring surface and manmade features.
- Gradients and technical trail features: Expect large, committing and unavoidable technical trail features both manmade features and natural surfaces. Trails may include large expert level jumps, drops, timber features and severe terrain on the steepest gradients.
- Suggested skill level: Expert only; suitable only for riders with a very high standard of technical riding skills who can confidently handle large drop-offs, jumps and severe technical terrain.