We are recruiting - Bike Shop Manager
Have you got what we are looking for?
BikePark Wales is looking for an outstanding candidate to take its very successful shop, workshop and rental operation to the next level. This is a great opportunity for the right person, if you think you have what it takes please read on.
We are looking for an individual with experience in delivering high standards of customer service in a bike shop, workshop and hire service, and to carry out all tasks necessary to ensure the service is delivered in a professional manner. The applicant will be required to have experience of the introduction and management of systems and processes necessary to growing the business across the key areas. This will be an exciting and varied role including work in the visitor centre.
The position will be full time, 40 hours per week, spread across five days, including weekend work, and will be based at BikePark Wales. The Bike Shop Manager will report to the Centre Manager and the main responsibilities will include;
• Accountable for the daily retail and rental services through management of the staff within the Bike Shop, Workshop and Bike Hire team.
• Introduction and management of systems and processes necessary to the successful running of the services.
• Submission of weekly sales reports detailing weekly and year to date rentals, sales and labour, and any activity or promotions as agreed with Company Directors.
• Identify opportunities for sales growth in the shop and mechanic services.
• Able to ensure all customers receive an excellent experience across the services offered, ensuring the team are trained and delivering t the highest possible standards.
• To carry out Duty Manager shifts as required by the Centre Manager.
A full job description is available on request.
On offer, there is competitive salary, with a bonus system linked to customer service and financial performance, in addition to colleague benefits including pension, product discounts and use of the BikePark.
All applicants should e-mail a cover letter (max 500 words) and CV to [email protected] . Closing Date: Sunday 16th October