We Are Hiring - Workshop Mechanic Wanted
BikePark workshop mechanic position
BikePark Wales is looking for a Workshop Mechanic to join our super team. This is a great opportunity for the right person, if you think you have what it takes please read on.
We are looking for an individual with experience in delivering high standards of customer service in a bike workshop and hire service, and to carry out all tasks necessary to ensure the service is delivered in a professional manner. The applicant will hold a minimum qualification of Cytech Level 2. This will be an exciting and varied role including work in the visitor centre.
The position will be full time, 40 hours per week, spread across five days, including weekend work, and will be based at BikePark Wales. The Workshop Mechanic will report to Head Workshop Mechanic and the main responsibilities will include;
• Daily workshop services as directed by the Head Workshop Mechanic.
• Maintain high quality and quantity of work, service standards, and behaviour.
• Carry out daily running of the workshop and bike hire customer front.
• Repair and service of customer bikes in addition to our own hire fleet, as well as preparation for sale of ex-hire bikes.
• Responsible for workshop and adjacent external areas tidiness.
• Work to a job record system, meeting agreed deadlines.
• Act as an approachable source of information for customers wishing to make a purchase of services, including discussing the merits of different products.
• Maintain suitable stock levels and placement of orders with suppliers.
• Maintain a suitable level of industry knowledge and developments.
• Attend and contribute to monthly team meetings.
• Cover shop sales and customer service as required.
A full job description is available on request.
All applicants should e-mail a CV and 400 word covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Friday 1st August 2016 (or until the post is filled).