SantaCruz Bronson - Large
Product code: SC Bronson
We don't offer home delivery. All purchases are collect only from our on-site bike shop. We have finance options available - email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This is the sale of one of our SantaCruz ex-Demo bikes which has had very limited use.
Santa Cruz's most notorious thriller, the Bronson, is ready for action no matter what role it's cast into. The Bronson has the biggest personality in our range. From flat out on the trail to fully flat over a table, each new generation redefines expectations of what a 150mm bike can do.
The new lower-link mounted shock configuration opens up greater possibilities for maximum bump performance, a supportive mid-stroke, and a barely detectable bottom out. It’s like our most capable all-around bike just had a set of afterburners bolted on.
With 150mm of VPP travel on 27.5-inch wheels, the Bronson continually rides the sharp edge between agility and stability. Ideal for negotiating tech-gnar one moment and fast flowing terrain the next, the 160mm fork travel and 65-degree head angle ensure handling remains refined. Meanwhile, the redesigned, one-piece swingarm keeps the rear wheel tracking on point however twisted you get.
Before being listed for sale, the bike has been removed from the active Demo fleet and given a full service.
The bike has had a brand new front triangle fitted and will also be sold with a brand new set of frame-bearings.
It is equipped with the following: -
- SantaCruz carbon C frame-set
- RockShox Yari RC 160mm
- RockShox Super Deluxe R rear shock
- RaceFace Affect bar stem and Seatpost
- SantaCruz Paladin grips
- WTB SL8 Ti Saddle
- SRAM Guide T brake-set with SRAM Centerline 200/180 rotors
- SRAM NX Eagle DUB crank and BB
- SRAM GX Eagle
- SRAM NX Eagle rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle cassette
- WTB ST Q39 rims built onto SRAM hubs
- Maxxis DHF 2.5 front tyre // Maxxis DHRII 2.4 rear tyre
- New Shimano inner and outer gear and seatpost cables
- All ex-Demo bikes have been part of our active Demo fleet and as such, you should expect some cosmetic wear to the frame and associated parts (unless new)
We would require a 25% non-refundable deposit to secure a bike, with the balance being paid on collection.