Santa Cruz Bronson CS X-Large
Consistently used as the 150mm travel to which all others are compared, the 2020 Santa Cruz Bronson continues the trend of trail ripping dominance. New lower-link mounted shock position coupled with Santa Cruz's VPP (Virtual Pivot point) suspension gives superior small bump sensitiveity, supportive mid-stroke and progressive bottom out. 160mm front fork and proven geometry further cement the Bronson as the versatile beast we all love.
- Fork - RockShox Lyrik Select+ 160mm
- Shock - RockShox Super Deluxe Select+
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Shifter - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Crankset - SRAM Stylo 7K 148 DUB, 32t
- Cassette - SRAM XG1295 Eagle, 12spd, 10-50t
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Brakes - SRAM Code R
- Rotors - Avid Centerline 200mm Front, 180mm Rear
- Handlebars - Race Face Aeffect R
- Stem - Race Face Aeffect R, 50mm
- Grips - Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips
- Headset - Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Seatpost - RockShox Reverb Stealth, 1X Lever, MatchMaker, 31.6
- Saddle - WTB Silverado Pro Saddle
- Front Tyre - Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5"x2.5", 3C EXO TR
- Rear Tyre - Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5"x2.4", EXO TR
- Front Hub - DT Swiss 370, 15x110, 32h
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 370, 12x148, XD, 32h
- Rims - RaceFace AR Offset 30 27.5"
We don't offer home delivery. All purchases are collect only from our on-site bike shop. We have finance options available - email email@example.com for more information.